MY LIFE

"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar with wings like eagles." Isaiah 40:31

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 21, 2006

AUSTRALIA


I've been quite good decreasing my prednisone and I'm now down to 13mg! I had a bone scan the other day which didn't have fantastic results. My bone density's a bit low so I could have an increased chance of getting osteoporosis later in life. The prednisone has affected my bone density so it's important I get off it as soon as possible.


We're moving to Australia!!!! That's my exciting news! I just found out the other day. My parents want to see if I'm any better in the warmer climate. It would be much better for my health. I wouldn't get colds or get sick as easily as I do here. The food over there would also suit my diet better with lots of fresh fruit and veges. It's going to be sooo hard leaving everything here but I'll still keep in touch with all my friends and come back to visit. Hopefully I'll be able to get off some of the medication more easily in the warmer climate. As hard as it is to leave I'm looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home