MY LIFE

"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar with wings like eagles." Isaiah 40:31

"For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 17, 2006

Good Times

Well last term was totally amazing really. I’ve felt fantastic lately! Things are good at school with friends and stuff and I’m not totally behind. For about 3 weeks I even made it to school 5 days in a row. What a record!

I went back to Physio and she’s very pleased with my progress. My grip strength has improved and my blood tests are still very good. I also went to the SYC Ball and the school formal and I’m still ok now. Usually my body majorly crashes and I get really sick and sore after. I haven’t even vomited since the April holiday’s which is like a record. So I’m really happy and making the most of feeling good. The real test will come in the next few weeks as I have to decrease my prednisone. When I do I usually feel like crap and have all the withdrawal symptoms like moodiness, even more of an increased appetite, increased fatigue, increased muscle pain, and basically I feel like crap. I’m hoping this time will be better though as I’m on the methotrexate injections and have also got a lot of exciting distractions to keep my mind off it all! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home